Cards For Sale

Monday, July 16, 2012

Dynamic Duos...CAS


Happy Monday Peeps!!
Today I am sharing a Clean & Simple (CAS) card I made using the color challenge this week on the Dynamic Duos Blog


Love this soft subtle color combo.
I pulled out my Fashionable Hearts Embosslit die for this card, I don't think I have used it since getting it. I t sure makes some pretty hearts don't you think?
I die cut hearts with both colors, baja breeze and pink pirouette.
The base of the card is white and then a layer of baja breeze. I then embossed a piece of white card stock with the perfect dot EF, leaving about a 1 inch section  across the bottom.


The hearts are added to the card with dimesionals. I added a few basic pearls on the the pink hearts.
The sentiment on here is from the new Stampin Up set called "Sweet Essentials".
Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and 
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So soft and pretty! Perfect CAS card, Vicki!

Kim Pope said...

Very pretty card. I love the hearts and color combo.

Melissa said...

So pretty! Love the embossed hearts and the way you arranged them on your card! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

Mynn xx said...

L-O-V-E this!!! You are totally PINNED--the CAS layout and the dry embossing just look amazing!!! Gorgeous! I hope you come and join me at Technique Tuesday--I'd love to see what you create! :)

Kamalks said...

sunsmide.blogspot.in

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love the variety of embossing on your very pretty CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Kim S said...

Perfectly sweet and charming. Love the simplicity!! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!